Self-service is a growing preference among customers, pricing transparency is a feature of our online world, and speed is a growing differentiator in all aspects of our business. arifiQ has focused on a pivotal function of print – estimating/quoting; enabling printers to adapt to the new realities of our increasingly digital, online, and fast-paced business environment.
arifiQ API is now available and it allows so you to embed estimating/quoting into your existing web-to-print or Print MIS customer portal. You are then given full freedom to create custom print jobs with price calculation for super-easy and instant calculation of the price of a printed document.
GrafKom invites to a network meeting on May 5-6th in Täby. It will focus on new ideas, learning and inspiration. You’ll find the latest in the industry and also the latest from arifiQ. We participate as a speaker on the topic: Simplify for print buyers and create new business opportunities and loyalty of existing customers. It’s supposed to be super easy and creative to order printed materials. We will talk about ordering portals, the price directly in InDesign and “do it yourself” with arifiQ APIs, etc.
Read more and sign up HERE
Nordic Offset Printers Association (NOPA) will hold its “Annual Meeting” in Berlin on April 15-16. arifiQ is invited as a speaker and the theme of the speech is “Automation of the Sales and quoting process.” We will provide the customer perspective and how, through automation can ease the burden for print buyers, resulting in new customers while increasing the loyalty of existing ones. Check out NOPA.nu. Hope to see you in Berlin!
What an honor! arifiQ is chosen by Connect North as this years company in Västernorrland/Jämtland.
“During 2014 arifiQ demonstrated an exemplary entrepreneurship in both thought and action. The enthusiasm and focus on a genuine business idea has now found a place in Connect North FöretagsAccelerator® and a winning way brought lessons for future growth initiatives.” ArifiQ was represented by Eva Rosen Marketing and Carina Karlsson CEO who received the prize of Connect’s Chairman Ashley Tott. (Quote from Connect North LinkedIn page)
This is the year for automation!
There are a lot of time (money) that can be saved by reducing the worthless time of administrative manual work, that is not bringing any value at all to your costumers.
This is how you get more effective with arifiQ:
- Let your kostymers do the work! Put arifiQ on your website or give your key accounts an own inlogg. We promise you that the print buyers would love to do the calculations themselves and put the order.
- When someone asks for a printing price over the phone or mail, give it immediately when on the phone or mail back in an instant. Don’t put the quotes for request in pile of paper.
- Send the print ticket just with a click from arifiQ to your prepress system.
- Optimize the production process with arifiQ production planner and gang-run planner.
- When using InDesign, get the price information with arifiQ InDesign plugin.
This will save you 85% of the time you put on making quotes and handling orders.
Do you know that you can be up and running with arifiQ, in only three weeks?
Quotes in a minute – come and try it out!
arifiQ is the next generation quoting- and order system. With arifiQ anyone can make a quote and put a printing order in a minute – online. Behind the simple interface, arifiQ is a full scale calculating system, with an instant calculation engine.
Tom Stenius was elected yesterday, to become a member of the arifiQ Development’s Board. Tom is currently working on EPiServer as Product Manager for cloud-based system solutions.
To reach their customers through digital channels are now a matter of fact for almost all industries. See how Spotify has changed the music industry and Uber our taxi ride. The print sector is huge, established and traditional – by applying new technology, arifiQ can change its approach.
– What is most exciting about arifiQ is that the company intends to do a “digital transformation”, taking the help of new technology and change how you work in an industry. With my experience from the IT sector, I think I will be able to contribute to arifiQs future work, says Tom Stenius, EPiSERVER.
– We are very pleased that Tom as a member of the board will contribute. We believe that Tom with his international experience will add new perspectives that allowe us to develop even better products and find ways to reach a global market, says chairman Eva Rosen.
Tom Stenius is a trained computer engineer from KTH, with an expertise that combines technology, business development with a global perspective. Tom has established EPiSERVER in Australia and works with many international customer and partnership contacts.
The four week tinc program (Tech Incubator) in Silicon Valley is now at an end. Thanks to Vinnova and Innovation Norway for a great program and great commitment. All lecturers, mentors, panels and tinc team has been incredibly professional and inspiring. It has opened many exciting doors in California and we learned a lot. It´s time to spread some of this feeling on to customers, partners and arifiQ’s friends. Hope to see you soon!
And the Oscar goes to arifiQ for best “Get out of the building”, meetings with Costumers & Partners.
We’re delighted to welcome Peter Angermund. Peter will mainly be working on our products’ GUI (Graphical User Interface). Peter complements our team with advanced system development skills. He has great experience from web, system management, e-commerce, digital signage, and system development. Peter makes arifiQ even more creative and easy to use.